[OM] Re: Great new Olympus Odyssey Pictures Posted

Subject: [OM] Re: Great new Olympus Odyssey Pictures Posted
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 20:39:41 -0300
I presently have the OO OM1 body directly from Mr Collins ..................
and could be tempted to hang on to it for a whole lot longer ! What a
pleasing experience to go back to film with such an elegent, compact  and
easy to handle piece of engineering. Its present work out has been matched
up with an 85/2, 90/2, 135/2.8 and 35-80/2.8 zoom and I have come away
feeling that life before digital has got to be rekindled.

Give me another week at least with this OM body :-)

jh