[OM] Re: A popper even Dr. Flash might like

Subject: [OM] Re: A popper even Dr. Flash might like
From: "Jeff Keller" <jeffreyrkeller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 13:08:58 -0700
I suspect they will sell a LOT of the "jr" models probably hurting the
sales of their higher end models. If they built it into a very simple
manual/auto flash (no TTL or ratios - just ISO, EV and/or compensation
settings) the RF triggered flash would probably sell well enough to
attract competition and force the big camera makers to offer something
similar.

Others may have very different experiences but I find positioning the
remote flash much more of an issue than having the exposure change
with time. The simple on-the-flash light sensor auto exposure would
handle changes with time and even somewhat adjust ratios.

-jeff