[OM] Re: The belief of others

Subject: [OM] Re: The belief of others
From: "geebee" <geebee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 17:01:00 -0000
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>

> Bravo, Graham, about time too.  I assume that the images are all carefully
> selected to be OT for this list, no?  If so, then perhaps we can put that
> right...
>
> I hadn't seen Blurb before, but have used Lulu for a similar project, as
> well as for making usable manuals from PDFs on CDs.
>

> --
> Piers

Hi Piers,

I sent images to Jim without regard for equipment used. I have no idea as to
the ratio of Leica/Olympus shots because, due to my
lack of involvement,  I have not yet seen a copy.

I'm aware that 'vanity publishing' is oxymoronic in the true sense of being
published but I had no qualms about flagging up the
book here because I have no financial axe to grind.

--Graham