[OM] Re: For vintage car buffs ?

Subject: [OM] Re: For vintage car buffs ?
From: Graeme Pow <graeme.pow@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 10:16:30 +0100 (GMT+01:00)
I pray I never grow that old.  ;-)  I would like to see more car, but
the girl is just fine from where I'm sitting.  I could just put her on
toast and eat her all up.  Another cracking shot of Kat, Wayne.  Thank
you for sharing.

Graeme

On Oct 30, 2007, at 4:04 PM Bob Whitmire wrote:

> I guess I'm showing my age. More car, less girl. <g>
>
> > On Oct 30, 2007, at 5:20 AM, Wayne Harridge wrote:
> >
> > You mean like this one:
> >
> > http://lrh.structuregraphs.com/kat-1-01.htm
> >
> > For anyone that might be interested in the car, it's a Bugatti.

Exclusive discounts on Norton Security from Tiscali
http://www.tiscali.co.uk/products/securepc/