[OM] Free (for the cost of postage) Mamiya TLR custom flash bracket

Subject: [OM] Free (for the cost of postage) Mamiya TLR custom flash bracket
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2007 18:30:12 EDT
Yes, there was a life before Olympus.  Part of what it included was  doing
some wedding photography.  I have being dragging a custom flash  bracket around
with me for a little over 35 years.  This one needs to go  live someplace
else.  It is specifically designed for a Mamiya C33/330 with  a prism finder,
however would work with others including OM.  The  mounting plate is for a
Honeywell flash, however some other flash can be  attached. The bracket is
designed
to position the flash head about 10" above the  taking lens.  Mounting plate
can be removed with three screws.  There  are several other places a flash
could
be mounted.  Whole thing can be  mounted on a tripod.  it is made fro
aluminum and is relatively light  although very strong.  Don't know what it
would
cost to ship, but certainly  less than $10 in the USA.  Sorry, no pictures,
unless no one wants it sight  unseen.  Then I'll take pictures, ask $10 or $15
for
it plus postage.   Off list please.  Bill Barber