[OM] Re: OT - Peter Lik again

Subject: [OM] Re: OT - Peter Lik again
From: Paul Braun <cygnus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2007 11:02:28 -0500
Marc Lawrence wrote:

>> If Lik can get $21k for a print, more power to him.  But I also think he
>> should offer something that the common people can also afford.
>>
>> But that's just me.
>
> I agree, and I think he does. I might have to ask next time I'm in the
> gallery. She's a nice one there who runs it, so I'm sure she'll set me
> right.

I'd be really interested to know.

We were only able to stop at the gallery in the Venetian.  Supposed to
be one in Mandalay Bay, but couldn't find it, and by the time we got to
Caesar's, our time was running pretty short.

I'll be going back in about 6 months with a friend of mine - we'll look
up the Forum Shops gallery then and see if they say the same thing.

--

Paul Braun
Valparaiso, IN

"There's a fine line between stupid, and clever." - David St. Hubbins

"Enjoy every sandwich." - Warren Zevon