[OM] Re: Landscape Photographer

Subject: [OM] Re: Landscape Photographer
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2007 13:21:13 +0000
I agree, John.  And on the stall at Newmarket they looked very good.
I don't normally pay a great deal of attention to photo stalls,
subconsciously perhaps considering myself as good as what I can see.
However, this chap's work was worth stopping for.

In fact, everyone's is worth stopping for; I don't think that
professional photographers mind if you stop and talk about their
work.  My wife started a conversation, so I felt I had to turn back
and do the same.  I'm glad I did, and I might pass by less often from
now on.

Chris