[OM] Re: Varimagni on Canyon, was: Re: E-3 specs

Subject: [OM] Re: Varimagni on Canyon, was: Re: E-3 specs
From: Gordon Ross <gordross@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 23:21:11 -0600
Hi Wayne:

Good to hear from you-- well I still have my OMs and always
will.....but.. I did get some digital gear - a D200 and D80 and
pretty much all the glass 10.5, 12-24, 17-55,70-300VR, 50/1.4,
18-200VR.  The glass is good, I like the results, features etc. but
it doesn't ever 'feel' like my OM4Ti and nothing it seems will ever
have the viewfinder to match it especially for shooting WA. Notice I
got through that without mentioning Ni*on once. I also bought a
macbook with Aperture installed that I am liking too. Anyone else
using Aperture out there?

Gord