[OM] Re: Varimagni on Canyon, was: Re: E-3 specs

Subject: [OM] Re: Varimagni on Canyon, was: Re: E-3 specs
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 13:03:32 -0400
The other thing is the OM Varimagni reverses left and right.? This has been
known to cause synaptic meltdown with two XX ers tapping their feet in the car?
while I was trying to line up a bug's eye view.
Mike

Yes, my test was too quick.  I just slipped it on, found I could see the
image and took it off.  I should have noticed the misalignment since I
knew my third party OM teardrop eyecup doesn't align properly on the 5D.

Chuck Norcutt

http://mail.aol.com