[OM] Are we oly or are we just nostalgic?

Subject: [OM] Are we oly or are we just nostalgic?
From: Bob_Benson@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2007 21:19:40 -0500
Just want to say that I've been lurking for many months -- but I have been
greatly enjoying the conversations.  I'm a film-only oly guy (20 bodies,
most still work, so I guess it's an addiction).   I really appreciate the
thoughts of you'all that are so well experienced in all that's involved in
image-making.   That is the point, I suppose.  My own view (so to speak):
oly glass (in the absence of real talent at software) makes the
difference.

Thanks, all.

Bob Benson