[OM] Re: OT Rugby

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Rugby
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2007 08:27:14 -0400
Nah. We're kinda stuck on the Red Sox v Indians baseball thing. Much
to my, ah, regret, rugby must sit in the back seat. <g>

My eldest son played club rugby in college. He was about 5'6 and
weighed in at a whopping 145 or so. Fortunately, I think it was more
about the beer than the game, so he came through unscathed.

--Bob