[OM] Re: OT Rugby

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Rugby
From: David Carter <Spotz@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2007 10:12:42 +1300
Chris,

At this level, IMO, it's not really a sport, but a business. And a
dollar thirsty one at that. The business of making money through playing
a game. Besides, I was reflecting a common opinion hereabouts.

Isn't supporting sport, about supporting one team against play and
hopefully win, against another. Hence your "cheering England on" request.

David