[OM] Re: E-3 specs

Subject: [OM] Re: E-3 specs
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2007 17:39:47 +0800
D80 is a plastic D200 with reduced manual lens capatibility, they even have
the same big viewfinder. The 40D shoot at 6.5fps, lots of buffers and with
far bigger viewfinder. The E-510 is just a E-410 with IS but nothing else.

I remember the comparison from Olympus Powerpoint, they compare their E-3
with D300 and 40D.

C.H.Ling