[OM] Wedding photos, was Back again, with a snag

Subject: [OM] Wedding photos, was Back again, with a snag
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 06:58:47 +0100
Congratulations, Jon.  You both look great and I wish you every
possible happiness together.

I did take photos at my son's wedding; I used my E-500 because I
wanted to master all the menus and its quirks of exposure.  But I
can't help feeling that I would have done better with my E-1, but I
subordinated photography to the occasion and to making sure that it
all went well.

Some of the photos are at www,threeshoes.net on wedding.

I used Singapore and had a couple of snags at first.  No one told me
that file names could cause problems and the ampersands that I
originally had in the image files stopped those files loading in the
gallery.  And I don't really like having "Singapore" as the enclosing
folder; will it be OK to change that?

Chris