[OM] Re: Please extend the Walt TOPE

Subject: [OM] Re: Please extend the Walt TOPE
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 22:28:22 EDT

In a message dated 10/18/2007 7:51:08 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
oice500@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

>  > PS: I can't believe the Walt Tope is ending in 3 days !  HELP  !  I hope

I must have missed that,

Heck, me too.  I've done my shot (on film) and in a manner which  probably
would have pleased Walt.  It has just been sitting here as I have  my computer
at one location and my scanner at another about 7 miles away.   Guess I better
carry it to the other location and get it set up and  scanned.  I was thinking
I had a few more weeks to get all put  together.  <{8^) Bill Barber