[OM] Re: E-3 specs

Subject: [OM] Re: E-3 specs
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 22:56:15 EDT

In a message dated 10/17/2007 7:30:33 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

The only  thing I can think of is that it's related to the recent
acquisition of the  E-410.  Oly certainly didn't make any money off of me
when I bought  the E-1 at its fire-sale price, almost three years after
it was  introduced...

They certainly got their pound of flesh from me when I bought everything at
retail.  That being the e-1, 7-14mm, 11, 22mm, 14-54mm, 50mm macro,  50-200mm,
1.4X, extension tube, Fl-50 flash, grip and so on.  Seems  like they should
leave with the ones that brought them to the dance.  Oh,  well . . .   Bill
Barber