[OM] Re: The E-3 Development Story (Part 1)

Subject: [OM] Re: The E-3 Development Story (Part 1)
From: Marc Lawrence <montsnmags@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 15:15:28 +1000

http://www.zone-10.com

> Ken Norton

Right, so you, being the Silver Nosed One, and that mad-bastard,
Olympus-nut Khen Lim bugger (Khen's at the very least an ex-pat Aussie,
isn't he, so he's *gotta* know "bastard" and "bugger" are *not* meant
pejoratively. It's all in the inflection ;-D ), are venturing into a
commercial...umm, venture together. It sounds like a good combo to me.

Well, you might be conscie'-y about "full disclosure", and goodonya for
being so, but that doesn't mean I can't say "Woohoo!" and "Good luck to
ya!" and "I really hope it works out well for you both". I know there's
not large volumes of content there *yet*, but already it's looking like
a neat and tidy site, with good direction to relevant content (none of
the  "all the bells and whistles" stuff that just distracts).

I'll have a better look later (I've just gotta go post some letters and
buy stuff for dinner).

However, I look forward to keeping this high-priority bookmarked, for
regular checking. Goodonyas both!

Cheers,
Marc (unapologetic for any Strine that crept in - it's how we best do
compliments)
Noosa Heads, Oz