[OM] Re: Back again, with a snag

Subject: [OM] Re: Back again, with a snag
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 14:25:56 +0100
Chris the prodigal returns, welcome back!  Had Turkey changed much since
your last "tour" - where did you get to this time?  And of course we are
expecting to see the wedding pics - Paddy has already done the honourable
thing with his nuptial offering.

The server overload is no doubt because everyone on this list keeps pinging
it to find out the latest news first.  That's most likely why nobody is
posting here :-)

--
Piers