[OM] Re: Winning photos posted to Website

Subject: [OM] Re: Winning photos posted to Website
From: Steve Dropkin <steve@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 02:50:32 -0500
I wish. Believe it or not, the club does not have a Web site.
Something about a snit caused by the parent company pushing the
activity clubs off company Web servers just when the club was ready
to launch their site. I hope to fix that. I can't believe it will be
that hard to set up something useful. And I've already done it for
another activity club here.

I'm going to go check out _your_ club's pictures now.... :-)

Steve