[OM] speaking of 50mm...

Subject: [OM] speaking of 50mm...
From: priit@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2007 19:36:19 +0300 (EEST)
Speaking of Noctiluxes and other 50mm lenses, here's something many people
haven't seen before I'd bet:

http://www.softshark.ee/~priit/anaret/01.jpg

Anaret 4.5/50 modified for OM mount with the aid of glue, mostly. I
botched the job by gluing it upside down though, so aperture value needs
to be guessed by the number of clicks.

Here's a shot of macro performance (not much to comment, 1:1 crop of 6MP
scan. I wasn't planning on posting it anywhere, so I didn't put anything
that would aid in showing the scale in the frame):

http://www.softshark.ee/~priit/anaret/02.jpg

And here's one showing it's unique rectangular OOF rendering, f/8-ish.

http://www.softshark.ee/~priit/anaret/03.jpg

priit.