[OM] Re: The wedding ...

Subject: [OM] Re: The wedding ...
From: Marc Lawrence <montsnmags@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2007 11:25:50 +1000
Patrick Moore wrote:
> All in all I'm happy with the results,  though the result during the
> processions left somethings to be desired (perhaps my partner-in-crime will
> have something better there),  but the formal shots and so forth all came
> out well.
>
> http://the.earth.li/~paddy/cgi-bin/range.pl?dir=proof_2
> Thanks for looking, the suggestions and all the best,

I like the composition of this:

<http://the.earth.li/~paddy/cgi-bin/indiv.pl?dir=proof_2&photo=wedding_proof-068.jpg&o=60>

There is something about it that seems amusing, though I'm not sure what.

I think this is quite well done too:

<http://the.earth.li/~paddy/cgi-bin/indiv.pl?dir=proof_2&photo=wedding_proof-198.jpg&o=192>

This one looks like it wants a square cropping, as it makes quite a fun
photo:

<http://the.earth.li/~paddy/cgi-bin/indiv.pl?dir=proof_2&photo=wedding_proof-323.jpg&o=312>

I must admit that I did a bit of skimming (wedding photography is not an
interest of mine, even as a viewer rather than taker), and my clicking
on photos was based on things that grabbed my eye from the thumbnail, so
I've probably missed a fair few other goodies. It looks like you did a
good job that all parties (ie. the bride) will be very happy with.

Cheers,
Marc
Noosa Heads, Oz