[OM] Re: Missing soul

Subject: [OM] Re: Missing soul
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2007 11:18:17 -0700
> From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> On 06/10/2007, at 5:58 PM, Jan Steinman wrote:
>
>>> (Aha, found a cure for Zuikoholism !! - it's got red hair and a
>>> mouth.)
>>
>> I think that calls for a photo of the red haired mouth so we can all
>> be the judge as to whether it is worthy of "curing" Zuikoholism.
>
> http://www.pbase.com/afildes/image/86751020
> Andrew Fildes

Oh yea, that cured me right away. But to be perfectly accurate, it's
the yellow hair with red roots that do the job. Now back to shopping
for a ZD 50-200...

:::: The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the poplace
alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by an endless series
of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary. -- HL Mencken
:::: Jan Steinman <http://www.Bytesmiths.com/Item/99AQ25-27>