[OM] Re: [OT] Guess who uses a 5D

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Guess who uses a 5D
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2007 09:50:10 -0400
I feel fortunate to have seen Queen twice, at the Uris Theater in NYC
when they opened for Mott the Hoople back in the 70's. They did 5 shows
over 5 nights (or might have been 7).  I went opening and closing night,
Bowie helped out on backup vocals during the closing night encore.  Shot
color print and B&W both nights.  The color negs have not faired (?)
well over the years.  Some more B&W added to the pile I'd like to scan.

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121 | Olympus OM Service since 1977
http://www.zuiko.com  |  omtech1 AT verizon.net