[OM] Re: Nikon + ZF

Subject: [OM] Re: Nikon + ZF
From: David Irisarri <div2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2007 18:10:51 +0200
Thanks Bart!

I know what you mean. I was only a little bit angry as there is a common
tendency in Spain to say that foreign people, countries, products are
better than ours and this is exactly what is doing this guy with
Olympus. If he reads a little bit about Carl Zeiss, he could discover
that after second world war this company was the best designing lenses
and coattings but when Japanesse companies entered in the market and
computers started to help engineers to make compact lenses with same if
not higher resolution, Carl Zeiss left to be the only one.

Olympus lenses are fantastic lenses and many of them are the best ones
in their class. I am a Pharmacist and by the time I was studing my
career, I was able to see the real differences in opticks of microscopes
from NIKON, CANON, LEICA and OLYMPUS. All my professors told me Olympus
were the best ones!!!

Just a quick note!!! I will never try Olympus lenses in other third
party (non-fourthirds) bodies.

Regards,

Dave