[OM] Re: IMG: Nathan's PAW 39: my last week in the Netherlands

Subject: [OM] Re: IMG: Nathan's PAW 39: my last week in the Netherlands
From: "Wiliam Wagenaar" <wiliam@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2007 11:50:54 +0200
Hi Nathan,

Very nice set of photos of your last week in the Netherlands. I enjoyed
watching them and the previous ones. For some strange reason I cannot
bring myself so far as to post photos every week.

The decision to move to Alicante sure cannot have come lightly, nor will
it have been taken in a haste. I am sure you will "find your turn"
there. Please let us know how everything turns out and show us some more
of your work from your new home. BTW, do you take your kids with you?
You must at leat have a son since you descibed taking his bike to get to
the Stigtse brug.

Kind regards,

Wiliam