[OM] Re: [OT] purchased 226BW

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] purchased 226BW
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2007 22:05:51 +0800
The contrast shift is my major concern, I have seen the 206BW on a shop
yesterday, the shift of contrast with vertical movement is quite high. I
think I have to keep using my old 17" EIZO.

To verify if the shift in contrast will affect your application, you may try
to place two images (same one) on center and bottom, center your head to the
LCD, see if you can observe any difference on the two images.

C.H.Ling