[OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 39: my last week in the Netherlands

Subject: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 39: my last week in the Netherlands
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2007 07:16:11 +0200
It is early Saturday morning, and I am about to start the drive to
Perpignan, where I will spend the night on the way to Alicante. But I
do have my priorities straight, so I wanted to make sure to post my
week 39 images before leaving. They can best be described as People
and Places, similar flavour to the preceding week. It is all here:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=103

and as always, comments and critique are warmly welcomed.

Equipment: main and alt1-4 with the Canon 1D2, alt5-8 with the
Olympus E410.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
nathan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx