[OM] Re: HU: Olumpus Zuiko 35mm Shift Lens/Case - US$650

Subject: [OM] Re: HU: Olumpus Zuiko 35mm Shift Lens/Case - US$650
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 08:48:59 +1000
Hmmm...that rear lens cap looks a bit grubby to me. :-)
If you want a nice one and can afford it, it's a good deal.
If you don't really need it and can't, it isn't.
And yes, I know that's no help at all but I just paid over the odds
for something - because I could and did.
And I'm happy enough. It was a good deal because I liked the guy,
couldn't really get it anywhere else and needed it.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx