[OM] More pictures from the pub.

Subject: [OM] More pictures from the pub.
From: "Ian Nichols" <ian.a.nichols@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 11:18:45 +0100
It was the annual gathering in North Yorkshire of the motorcycle
mailing list I subscribe to last weekend.  Pictures, mostly from
inside the pub but there's one of the church next door, just to show
that such things exist outside Northamptonshire, can be seen at:

<http://www.ian955.fotopic.net>

We were having too much fun riding through the scenery from Hardraw
into Co. Durham and back to actually stop and take pictures of it
(sorry, it was a motorbiking weekend, not a photography weekend).

Turns out that and E-330 and Sigma 30/1.4 are rather good for this
sort of thing.  As usual, raw files processed in Raw Shooter
Essentials and then shrunk with IrfanView.