[OM] My FS items posted last Friday

Subject: [OM] My FS items posted last Friday
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 06:19:08 +0200
Sorry for posting this message on a Tuesday, but circumstances are a bit
exceptional due to my upcoming move to Spain.

Several people have inquired/expressed interest in the items I posted
for sale last Friday. You know who you are. I am leaving for Spain
Saturday morning, so if you want to complete the respective
transactions please contact me ASAP for payment and shipping
arrangements. The items in question are NOT going with me to Spain, so
if they do not get shipped this week it will be when I am in the
Netherlands next time, which is at the end of October.

Nathan

--
Nathan Wajsman
Almere, The Netherlands