[OM] One hit, one miss.

Subject: [OM] One hit, one miss.
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 09:37:43 -0700
In our peregrinations so far, we managed to miss Bob. We were only in
striking distance of Round Pond while driving from one place to another
and Bob was entertaining family when we were passing. Had a couple of
nice chats on the 'phone. Next trip.

Then we were fortunate enough to be able to accept Mike's (usher99)
offer of hospitality in So. Hamilton, MA. He and Marnie were great
hosts. We had the pleasure of both of their company and Marnie's great
cooking for one evening. Unfortunately, the delightful Marnie had to
work the next day, but we nonetheless had a lovely outing with Mike at
Crane's Beach, Newburyport and Plum Island.

I'm afraid I let down the Zuikoholic side a bit, as the only Oly stuff I
had were an OM mount Sigma 600/8 mirror lens and an Oly USB adapter for
xD cards.

Mike held up his end with an OM-2 and OM mounted Tamron 35-105/2.8 and
80-200/2.8. I only hope his shot with the Sigma comes out, as I did
something wrong and blew the exposure on mine. Didn't happen up in
Moosehead, oh well. I held up this report for a while, thinking I would
get around to posting a couple of images, but that doesn't seem to be
happing in a timely manner - too much else to see and do.

Thanks again, Mike, a lovely visit. Too bad we didn't have time to visit
with the new Voightlander. :-)

Moose