[OM] Re: Almay rate reference

Subject: [OM] Re: Almay rate reference
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 14:01:32 -0700 (PDT)
> Thanx! If I do something like join NPPS or whateve it is, will that
> give me access to up-to-date rate-setting information? I know I'm
> supposed to research my market, and I do that, but some folks are
> pretty guarded about what they charge.

And the worst part is what people "disclose" usually isn't accurate.

Alalmy just brought out there "Novel Use Scheme" which is shaking the
lizards out of the trees today. Talk about a firestorm! Whatever it
is, it sure is ticking off the gang.  I don't know enough yet to be
mad or not.

Doesn't really matter too much, anyway.  The bulk of Alalmy sales are
inter-agency deals anyway.

AG

Luggage? GPS? Comic books?