[OM] Re: Badlands Big Dipper

Subject: [OM] Re: Badlands Big Dipper
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 22:32:01 EDT

In a message dated 9/17/2007 8:56:40 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx writes:

Hey,  you've got to bring em in one way or another. :) Wouldn't you
want to check  out the place that has a hot looking chick for  a
preacher?

Yes, but I only represent about 50% of the population.  My experience  has
shown that those hot looking preacher women often times have some scary
looking
dude hanging around with them.  Hey man, I'm not talking about  you.  Really,
I mean it.  Oh, if we do Olympus camping trip, water  safari II, will it be a
1 ply or a 2 ply event?  Bill  Barber