[OM] A minor freebee

Subject: [OM] A minor freebee
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2007 01:12:27 EDT
These items, such as the Konica camera I gave away last week shouldn't  count
as a Fang, but just as a bit of good fortune from the Universe.  Now  this
really is small, but it is driving me crazy because I know I'll never use  it
and I don't want to chunk it.  So for the price of postage . . .   An off-brand
Canon FD 2X extender with a bit of fungus around the edges of the  rear
element.  Only good for those who like to tinker.  Actually could  probably be
used
as is without and noticeable degradation of image.  So,  off list please.

Oh, what the heck.  Seems like there is a Tamron 70-210 lens with good
optics and mechanics.  Not SP (I don't think) and doesn't include the  adaptall
mount.  Let's get postage plus $1 so someone can have bragging  rights to a
Fang.
 Even has the original front cap and built in hood.   Off list.  Bill Barber