[OM] OM-4T bodies and focusing screens for sale

Subject: [OM] OM-4T bodies and focusing screens for sale
From: "William Sommerwerck" <grizzledgeezer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 11:02:12 -0700
Good day.

I just submitted two OM-4T camera bodies and a complete set of (mostly
unused) OM focusing screens to UsedCameraBuyer.com for an estimate, and what
they offered wasn't worth spit.

The bodies -- one black, one champagne -- are in really fine condition
(except for some painted-over scratches on the back covers). I'll provide
new calfskin leathers at no extra charge.

I also have an OM-1 (no motor-drive socket) in close-to-new condition.

The focusing screens comprise a complete set, including all 1- and 2-series
screens. I will not break up the set.

If you're interested, please contact me _directly_ with a reasonable offer
for any or all of them.

grizzledgeezer@xxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you.