[OM] Re: [photo] Autumn is back!

Subject: [OM] Re: [photo] Autumn is back!
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 19:37:29 -0700
Richard Lovison wrote:
> Moose wrote:
>> A few turning in SE Maine. A larger % as we went No. to Grafton Notch.
>> I'm not happy with this image. Looks like I'm not up to speed with PS on
>> this laptop.
>> <http://galleries.moosemystic.net/MooseFoto/index.php?gallery=Miscellaneous&image=_MG_2540.jpg>
>>

> Unless it was taken under warm light it's a little on the red side
> though I don't find it objectionable.

Very mixed lighting. Clouds were moving fast, shadows chasing light. I
waited for some time for light to move across and illuminate the turning
trees lower right. Those trees were quite bright yellow with a bit of
red. So doing WB is tricky. I'm not happy with the color, and will
revisit it.
> Hope you're having a good time.  I don't think you could ask for better
> weather.  I hope it lasts into the end of next week.

For both of our sakes! I hope your trip is highly resting ans rejuvenating.

Moose