[OM] FS OM-4 with new circuit

Subject: [OM] FS OM-4 with new circuit
From: "Lukasz Grabun" <lgrabun@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 23:15:09 +0200
Hi,

well, being let down by OM-4 in which the self-timer - according to my
amateur research which implies I could be wrong and the camera works just
fine but I don't give a d*mn anyway - seems to be broken (the mirror go up
and shutter curtains open yielding awfully overexposed frame), I decided
to sell it to someone who either has more patience for the camera or has
means and time to have it CLAd (by John Hermanson I assume).

The camera is otherwise in good shape and condition; top light seal foam
has been replaced by me and there were no light leaks on slides I made
duringour trip to Spain. Lightmeter works perfectly and the shutter is
"up-to-time" as the slides were properly exposed. The camera shows some
brassing on pentaprism but - as I said - the overall condition is good.

This particular OM-4 is better than its older brothers as it features more
modern circuit which does not drain batteries (to find out what is in
yours it set the battery check pointer to check position and leave it
there; if it goes off after 30-40 seconds than you have newer circuit). I
had placed fresh SR44 half an year ago and had no probles with the camera.

Anyway, if anyone is interested, the price is $240+shipment costs. Paypal
accepted and prefered. Replies off the list, please.

--
Łukasz Grabuń
http://grabun.com/