[OM] FS: OM 4T Black, Zuikos & other OM stuff

Subject: [OM] FS: OM 4T Black, Zuikos & other OM stuff
From: Jim Couch <zuikoholic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 22:42:24 -0700
FS: OM 4T Black, a number of Zuikos & other OM stuff

More OM off loading. I am offering these to list members first come
first served. First person to commit to buying gets the goodies(s)
Please reply off-list to zuikoholic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:zuikoholic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Don't hesitate to contact me
with any questions you might have. Your satisfaction is 100%
guaranteed. If you receive an item and for ANY reason are unsatisfied
I will refund your money upon the items return in the same condition
as it was sent. Payment can be check, money order, VISA, MC, Discover,
AMEX or PayPal. (PayPal is preferred, but I am easy!)
I have sold a fair amount of stuff to list members and have a
100% rating on eBay (eBay id: spokeandsprocket)

Prices do not include shipping or insurance costs which I will add at my
cost.
Please note that I am more than willing to ship overseas. (I am in
the United States.)

1.     Olympus OM-4T Black Body
       $300.00
        OM-4T body with Morgan Sparks gray leather cover. 1-4 matte
focusing screen.
        Includes both a & b manuals. CLA a couple of years ago by John
Hermanson at
        Camtech. Body has a fair amount of brassing, but no dents or
dings and is
        in good mechanical shape. A great user body!

2     MD-1 motordrive kit
       $100.00
        Bargain/user grade motor drive one. Old style with large button.
        Includes the MD-1, M 15V NiCad pack & charger. Everything works
fine,
        but none of it looks too pretty.

3    Varimagni finder with original case
       $75.00
        In very good shape, very minor brassing.

4    Zuiko 21 f3.5 silver nose lens w/hood, case & caps
     $275.00
     Case is an Olympus hard case - but not original 21mm marked case.
     Shows moderate brassing but glass is clean & scratch free, diaphragm
     is oil free and snappy. A great 'user' grade lens.

5    Zuiko 24 f2.8 black nose lens w/hood, case & caps
     $175.00
     Shows minor brassing on aperture ring but glass is clean & scratch
free,
     diaphragm is oil free and snappy. A great lens.

6    Zuiko 100 f2.8 black nose lens w/ Olympus hood, case & caps
      $100.00
     Shows minor brassing on aperture ring but glass is clean & scratch
free,
     diaphragm is oil free and snappy. A great lens.

7    Zuiko 35-70 f3.5-4.5 Zoom w/ Oly 50/35 hood. Non Olympus case & caps
      $100.00
     Shows very minor brassing on aperture ring but glass is clean &
scratch free,
     diaphragm is oil free and snappy, Zoom works great. A fantastic
walk around lens!

8    Beattie Intenscreen 45deg split image matte with grid w/original box
      $50.00
     A great very bright screen. Ideal of the OM-2s, Om-3 & OM-4. Will
also work
     in the Om-1 & OM-2 but can affect metering. Very bright and clear.
This screen
     is in great shape.

9    Beattie Intenscreen Matte with grid w/original box
      $50.00
     A great very bright screen. Ideal of the OM-2s, Om-3 & OM-4. Will
also work
     in the Om-1 & OM-2 but can affect metering. Very bright and clear.
This screen
     is in great shape.

Jim Couch