[OM] Re: #297

Subject: [OM] Re: #297
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 10:00:36 +1000
When I had my knee done, I had a disabled sticker for 6 months, now
well out of date. Plastic blue/white rectangle on a suction cup.
I now leave it on the top of the dashboard casually, so it looks as
if it has fallen off the window.
I don't park in disabled spots of course, that would be too naughty.
Funny thing is that the only ticket I've received lately was when it
was accidentally covered by by some papers that slid across.
I feel so mean taking advantage of the good nature of all those fine
parking control officers.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx