[OM] First choice to list, then to eBay...

Subject: [OM] First choice to list, then to eBay...
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 13:00:25 -0700
Here's a list of stuff I'm planning to get rid of. The lenses are
generally in excellent to mint condition; the others may be more worn.

Many of these are rare items. I'm looking for competitive offers from
the faithful before offering them to the hoi-polloi on eBay. Photos on
request.

I can ship from the US early next week if I have a firm commitment by
late Thursday. Otherwise, I can ship from Canada the week after, or
from the US in mid-late October.

Thanks to list member Rand E for inspiring me to get this act
together, and for bugging me to take good photos... :-)

Bodies:
OM-4, black, 1-13 screen, very good condition, typical brassing on
film holder, very light brassing on prism, top, and base.
OM-4Ti, black, 2-13 screen, good condition, heavy brassing on film
holder, moderate brassing on prism, top, and base.
OM-4T, black, 2-13 screen, databack 3, excellent condition, some light
brassing, small scratch on top of prism.
OM-4T, champagne, 1-8 (grid) screen, databack 4, very good condition,
moderate brassing on prism.

Lenses:
Zuiko 16/3.5 fisheye
Zuiko 18/3.5 super-wide with rare 49-72mm adaptor/hood
Zuiko 21/2 fast super-wide
Zuiko 24/2 fast super-wide
Zuiko 24/2.8 super-wide
Zuiko 24/3.5 shift
Zuiko 35/2 fast wide
Zuiko 35/2.8 shift
Zuiko 35-70mm 3.5-4.8 zoom
Zuiko 50/2 macro
Zuiko 55/1.2 fast normal
Zuiko 85-250/5 zoom
Vivitar 135/3.5 T-mount
Zuiko 180/2.8 (rare collector's item: front ring says "M ZUIKO"
instead of "OM ZUIKO")
Soligar 180/3.5 T-mount
Tamron 300/2.8 (with OM mount)
Zuiko 300/4.5 telephoto
Vivitar 500/8 mirror
Olympus 1.5XA teleconverter
Olympus 2XA teleconverter
Vivitar 3x teleconverter

Flash:
T-32
T-32
T-32 with cracked shoe (works fine mounted in grip, below)
T-20
T Grip
T Macro Power Control (I'm keeping the flashes)
T fresnel zoom
misc TTL cords and TTL adaptors -- let me know what you're looking for

Motors:
Winder 1
MD 1
MD 2
M 15V battery
M 15V battery
M 18V control grip
RM remote cord
250 bulk film back
250 bulk film loader

Accessories:
OM Bellows without base
OM Slide Copier
Vivitar bellows with OM mounts
Varimagni Finder in leather case
Screens: 1-4, 1-5, 1-6, 1-7, 1-8, 1-10, 1-12, Beattie Intenscreen (grid)
databack 4

:::: When are you [the US] going to stop trying to export democracy
and consider importing it? -- Andrew Fildes ::::
:::: Jan Steinman http://www.VeggieVanGogh.com ::::