[OM] Prices of these non-zuikos?

Subject: [OM] Prices of these non-zuikos?
From: "Olli Hänninen" <orava@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 21:22:14 +0300
Hi there,

Reluctantly under pressure from my wife I am trying to get rid of some
lenses. Holy cow, I am NOT going to sell any of my dear zuikos. I have had
some non-zuiko-OM-lenses and I sold them already. Yet I think I could also
sell my Tokina RMC 75-260 mm 1/4.5 (good condition) and a set of Vivitar
auto-extension tubes (12, 20, 36 mm) (mint condition) in a leather case. But
the problem is that I am not aware of reasonable prices for such items. What
would you say? Is the Tokina worth 20 USD or 50 USD? What about tubes?

(If anybody is interested (I doubt because zuikos are the winners in every
case) please contact me. However, I am mainly trying to offer these to the
same person who bought some of my other lenses.)

Best regards,

Olli