[OM] Re: Perplexed

Subject: [OM] Re: Perplexed
From: Jim Couch <zuikoholic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 10:27:56 -0700
Hearing loss runs in my family, so it was no surprise when I showed up
with some hearing loss in my left ear a few years ago. While
unfortunate, and a real inconvenience to everyone (myself and my
immediate family) it was the cause of some merriment when the hearing
test showed that virtually all of my hearing loss is in the range of
adult women's speech frequencies, especially as my immediate family
consists of my wife and two adult daughters!

Jim Couch