[OM] Re: Remember the lightning detector?

Subject: [OM] Re: Remember the lightning detector?
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 17:21:30 +0100
What I found on the page on Chris' site is the following phrase:

"I can't take credit for the circuit.   I "borrowed" it from Klaus
Bagschick's website:"

That links to the site that Garth mentioned.  But not to the PDF that was
available from Chris' page, which is the schematic derived by Bill Brooks
from Klaus' circuit.  If you have Bill's PCB, that is clearly what you need.
If you don't have the PCB, well...

--
Piers