[OM] [OT Photo] Drydock in Colour

Subject: [OM] [OT Photo] Drydock in Colour
From: Patrick Moore <paddy@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 08:39:55 +0100
Hi All

I took this one last week,  with off topic hardware,  but I like the
colours and the image so figured I'd share:

http://the.earth.li/~paddy/cgi-bin/indiv.pl?dir=2007_08_13&photo=sept_2007-020.jpg&o=12

For those of you interested,  it's the Thompson Dry Dock,  once part of
Harland and Wolff here in Belfast.  The Titanic sat here after it was
launched from its slip way (half a mile down the road) before making its
way to Southampton for its fateful voyage ...

atb,

p.

--
Brought to you by the letter Z and the number 42