[OM] Re: C.R.I.S. Battery Adapter

Subject: [OM] Re: C.R.I.S. Battery Adapter
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 21:02:25 -0400
Regardless of what the discharge graph shows for silver oxide it's been
good enough for every OM body from the OM-2 onward.  Ought to be stable
enough for your OM-1 where it only has to support the meter and not the
shutter.  Zinc air and alkaline both look to be problematic as voltage
drops off very rapidly over the first 10-20% of life although the zinc
air then stabilizes fairly well.

I guess that all points to an MR9 adapter if you can't get John's
permanent fix in time.

Chuck Norcutt