[OM] Re: [OT] I got a fang too

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] I got a fang too
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 23:02:05 +1000
Nice one. For a moment I thought you meant that there was no name on
the camera which would have made it a very rare one - but 1970 is too
late for that anyway.
My experience of the USSR was that they could put a man into space
but couldn't design a toilet flush mechanism that worked. Soon worked
out how to flip the lid and reach inside. A matter of priorities I
suppose.
That date is too late for genuine German Contax parts but before
quality control nosedived. Nice grab - enjoy the wiiiiide rangefinder
(mind your grip) and that amazing shutter blind.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx