[OM] Re: OM Messages

Subject: [OM] Re: OM Messages
From: David Carter <Spotz@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 19:21:35 +1200
I agree. there haven't been the usual number of messages in the last 36
or so hours. And from yesterday morning local time , until 10pm, none
whatsoever. *bugger*

there were 27 or so tonite. but thats well down on the usual expected
quantity.

David

long may the All Blacks continue their winning ways