[OM] Re: Funny pictures (OT)

Subject: [OM] Re: Funny pictures (OT)
From: Marc Lawrence <montsnmags@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2007 09:33:13 +1000
AG Schnozz wrote:
> It seems that most DSLR owners just take pictures of their cats.
> THIS shot is THE CAT PICTURE of all times.  I love it.
>>> http://tinyurl.com/2rrgrb

Having cleaned up my fair share of cat-vomit, I can only but agree. I
sometimes think, even aside from hairballs, that cat's vomit the way
people (and dogs) fart. I hope puss was okay though. :-)

I actually spend most of my DSLR time chasing dogs though. It's probably
not real funny to anyone other than people who know her, but this is my
favourite snapshot of Maggie:

http://www.parknmeter.com/gallery/v/airedale/scn1640.jpg.html

She's a golden girl who can do no wrong, so she probably got a biccie
for doing this.

Cheers,
Marc
Sydney, Oz