[OM] Re: hanging on

Subject: [OM] Re: hanging on
From: Marten Beels <mbeels@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2007 08:02:39 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2007 12:53:13 -0700
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>

Marten Beels wrote:

> Wayne, what did you do for lighting?  Natural? Reflectors? Ring
 flash?
> Particularly the grasshoppers in the leafs have very soft, gentle
> lighting.
Wayne explained his technique in a second post. In part, he said:

"The trick is in full sun, to stand so your body is shading them and
 hopefully any background."

Moose

Thanks Moose, I'm on the digest and don't always finish reading it
before posting, so I often lag behind and miss the answers to my
questions when they've been posted already.

Sick sense of humor? Visit Yahoo! TV's
http://tv.yahoo.com/collections/222