[OM] Re: [Photo] On the high way to Whistler

Subject: [OM] Re: [Photo] On the high way to Whistler
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 02 Sep 2007 16:57:07 -0700
Johan Malmstrom wrote:
> I was in BC in June. On my way home, driving from Williams Lake to
> Vancouver I decided to go over the mountains.
>
> This photo was snapped on the way up to Whistler.
>
> E-1, 14mm (14-54), 400 ISO, f/11, 1/500 s
>
> http://privat.johanmalmstrom.se/photos/_6136114.jpg

Nice, I love mountain vistas. I see it is tagged as Adobe RGB. Per the
recent thread, that means al those folks using IE, Netscape ad FireFox
will be seeing slightly different colors than you do in Safari, PS, etc.

Me, I like it with more intestinal fortitude.
<http://www.moosemystic.net/Gallery/Others/JohanM/_6136114.htm>

Moose